Friday, February 2, 2007

Why eggjactly am I blogging ?????

wogay , first of all my spellings suck ! ok good just saw the spell check on the toolbar ( me happy :) )

well , where wuz I ? yeah , m one of those types who put my nose up when ppl started creating blogs ,
a) I thought it was a waste of time ( I mean who da heck wants to read what u write anyway unless your Sydney Sheldon or something )
b) My spellings suck , so even if i start posting , noone is going to understand.
c)Itz for losers with no life - I mean , who just sits and writes stuff
d) well a-c is all untrue itz just that I am too lazy and well not a talented enough writer to prob keep people's attention.

anywayz , now m coming to terms wid the fact that i guess most importantly i should just write for myself first , mebbe it will deliver me frm my temporary insanity and my neverending need for approval :D so well !




6 comments:

Shreeve said...

You go girl! Reading yer blog sure is fun. This is better than, "I WOKE UP TODAY, BRUSHED MY TEETH. THEN, IN THE BATHROOM I MADE BROWN..." you know.

So keep it coming.

RJ said...

uve moved on to the dark, bloggin side too have u??? anyways.. good luck

RJ said...

uve gone to the dark bloggin side too have u???
good job anyways
all the best

Unknown said...

hmm "temp insanity and never ending need for approval".
im curious now : )

Srikamakshi Kothandaraman said...

hey kaavya...i really njoid readin ur blog...brot me bak nostalgic memories of the good times v had at skul..n tennis class of course!!:)

Unknown said...

i like ur style of narration......also the facts of life like going for passion rather than a compelsion, etc.