Friday, February 2, 2007

DEAD END !!!!


Am I the only one or does everyone at one point of time feel that they had reached a kind of dead end ? I mean like u dont know what the heck you are doing and you are just doing what you are doing without knowing why you are doing just for the sake of doing ?


I mean lately I have begun to think so , like i really don't know what the hell I want , despite talking so much about passion and dreams, but then agagin I wanna know if anyone really knows what they want ?
I mean , for example , letz say, right now Ive just given my IIT exams ( yeah pretty sad for a vizcom student , no chance I know - Thank you very much ) , now I dunno why I want IIT , do i wannt go there because it is IIT ?Do I want to go there becasue I wanna be away from home and independent , being able to make my own decisions , or do I genuinelly have a passion for the course I am applying to - Visual Communication ??? If u ask me it is a bit of all three , but then shoudnt it be a decision solely based on passion ? i mean would u still do an MBA frm an intitute which was not IIM but then better in terms of coaching ????? In a place which didnt have a fancy hostel or culturals as elaborate as Saarang or campus placements which start at 6 lakh/p.a???????
( to be contd.)

5 comments:

Tiger said...

Many a times we questioning ourselves is simply a matter of seeking justification to our actions.The above juxtaposition of thoughts is simply a tired attempt of my obfuscated opinion of ur blog :) In a nutshell what I mean to say is 'take it easy' and njoy ur work. Life is too short to be bothered by these kind of questioning.

Samathu Iyengaar Ponnu said...

thankie tiger .. looks like u da first person who visited .. hehehehe

Unknown said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tiger said...

Believe me or not, the moment I read this, I assumed u to be a lady in her early 20's. Now that you actually published the details with your recent posts,it reaffirmed my ways of looking at people :) Neways,happy blogging.

vigneshps said...

we all need to make money, no one has that strong a conviction to say fuck everythin ill chase my dreams,
Even if u do u need money to travel. its not easy to make it elsewhr.