Saturday, February 3, 2007

over-achivers!!!!!!!! uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggh !


well , here I am a very normal person leading a rather happy normal life like any other normal 20 year old , well , I have always been an above average student , with a decent amount of interests which include sketching , cartooning , debating , eeeeeerrr writing ( k dnt go by how bad da blog is :D), of course for a long time I have never really felt that I wuz lacking in anything , until one day I came across a rather old crush of mine on orkut :D , well it had been long since I had seen or heard from him and I was well curious as to what this "cute guy with curly hair " ahem .. coz that was solely what I knew of him ,was upto . Of course I was thinking , he would have either ended up as a model or a cabin crew with some airlines or whatever whatever , I mean ain't the cute ones always dumb ?????????


So well , I casually scrapped him asking him if he remembered me and well , SURPRISE ! he actually did , oh well .. so we got talking and all and yeah as I was generally asking him what he did and found out that he was from IIM (gulp !) and a topper at that too (sigh!) ofcourse there are still a lot of things in life , fer example ( he could be a snob , terrible at sports , mebbe have a bad gas problem .. yeah who knows :D) so I mollified myself and spent the next 1 week trying to figure out the teeniest detail as to where he could falter , well , I wasn't succeeding ( yeah I mean he did have his moments of terrible wit and da occasional "yeah , I am God " attitude )but I was pleasantly surprised to find him with a firm head of his shoulders and yeah also happens that he is an athlete to boot ( dam dam dam !)

Of course , with my flowery description you would probably think I am in love with him by now , but oh no ... The bottom line being - I would have prob liked him way more if he was just and average goodlooking guy with a mind of his own, I mean why is he so perfect , so too good to be true ?? Of course studying in a girl's school and a girl's college , I have spent numerous days chatting with my girl pals about what kind of guy we want but when u actually find someone like that , what it with the whole too good to be true completely scaring us off ?????? is it because of the little-green eyes monster ? is it because being around people like that gives us a sense of insecurity ? an inferiority complex ??????? why is that that only "over-achievers" get along with "over-achievers" and why is it that we turn up our noses that people like that ?????

Anyway , coming back to him (btw , he also happens to be a fantastic writer and incredibly creative and m posting something he wrote below this ( without his permission of course :D))yeah , well to prove my point - believe it or not , the guy is actually single :D so any women out there interested ?????

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ummmm, in my opinion he's rather broad. that's falter-worthy :) apart from which, you keep a blog?? sooooofer.

-akx.

Anonymous said...

dude im 20 million times better. hehehehe.

Smruthi Rajagopalan said...

so i read ur blog sweets...soooffeerrr...proud is coming!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

kaaaavvvvvvvvuuu -after all yr reccomendation chk out da profile n all DISSAPOINTING !! what babe . tht u had awesome tasate in men !